Things to Know...
8 months ago
1) ALL 2021-22 athletes are REQUIRED to have a current physical on file in the MHS office in order to participate in sports!
2) IHSA recognizes a physical to be valid for 395 days (athletes are ineligible when current physical expires).
3) All IHSA and MHS forms require a Parent Signature (see below).
4) MHS will offer FREE Physicals on May 19 , 2021 at MHS cafeteria (All PPE and social distancing will be enforced). You are on your own after this date!!!!!
5) In coming Frosh athletes are required to have a full physical and must be turned in during registration (contact Lnovara@mhs.org if you have questions).
6) Please contact Len Novara at MHS (Lnovara@mhs.org) if you have any questions.